I’ve been inspired to run this blog for 2 reasons:
- I wanted to show people that it is easy to save money. You just need to research deals.
- It keeps me accountable.
This month I started getting into free samples (#heartfreebies). Manufacturers often give away stuff, which they ship to you for FREE and they even add in a bonus – COUPONS! They do this because they want you to try their product, which could potentially lead to you becoming a loyal customer.
I however am not really big on brands. I do love certain products like soap by dove or hair dye by Clairol, but most of the time I just rely on sales to get the best deals.
Here a few of the #heartfreebies that I received this month:
- imPRESS press on Gel Manicure set *out of samples*
- L’Oreal Nutri-Gloss Shampoo and Conditioner + 2.00$ coupon *still available* here
- U by Kotex 4 pads + 1.50$ coupon at Target *still available* here
- Kleenex Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths + 1.00$ coupon for any Cottonelle product *still available* here
All the other freebies can be stored in my purse since they are small items!